Saturday, May 16, 2009

So, it begins....

Alright, I've started this blog mainly as an experiment. I am one of those Generation X'ers that seems to have just missed the technology revolution. While my younger brothers have gadgets beeping and buzzing all around them and seem totally comfortable, truth be told, it makes me nervous and jumpy to have things vibrating and ringing all around me. My husband makes fun of me, I don't text, I rarely use a cell phone and I seem more comfortable in front of a basic wordpresser than a glorious new Apple computer. I am not a Ludite but computer technology really wasn't a major part of my life growing up. The internet didn't really exist in any consumer friendly form until I was in college. When did I start emailing people? You guessed it, in college. Some people are just better at playing catch up than others. So, here is my effort to join generation Y and Millenials out there and become more familiar with the wonders of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment